We stand behind our work. When you’re on the road, the unexpected can happen. That’s why we provide a 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty* on vehicle repairs, and 24-hour roadside assistance. You can relax knowing that wherever you drive, we’ll take care of you, and get you back on the road. Take advantage of the protection and peace of mind this coverage provides, and enjoy your travels.
* This limited warranty only covers issues related to repairs and services performed on your vehicle previously at this location within 12 months or 12,000 miles.
This limited warranty is extended to you, the original purchaser, only and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by the Independent Repair Facility (“Facility”) who is so named on the original repair invoice and who performed the service/repairs on your vehicle. This warranty may be honored by other Facilities participating in this program, or other authorized non-participating facilities anywhere in the United States. This warranty is not a warranty of Automotive Business Solutions, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, their employees or member companies. Automotive Business Solutions, Inc. serves as the administrator only.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers the following types of repairs and services, subject to the exclusions listed within:
• Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
• Brake system
• Engine cooling system
• Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
• Engine performance, drivability services and repair
• Exhaust system
• Fuel system
• Ignition system
• Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems,(engine, brake and suspension computers)
• Cruise control system
• Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
• Other minor repairs
• See repairs and services excluded from the limited warranty
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
You must keep a copy of the original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty. If warranty work is performed, you must temporarily surrender possession of the original repair invoice, or a legible copy of the same. If you are less than 25 miles away from the original repair Facility, you must return your vehicle to that Facility for any warranty repairs.
If you are more than 25 miles from the original Facility, then you must call the Warranty Administrator prior to any warranty repair work being performed, at ANYWHERECARE, 1-855-646-1423, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (EST), Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST), excluding holidays. The Administrator will provide to you the nearest participating Facility. If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating Repair Facility in your area. If the nonparticipating Repair Facility will not accept payment from the Warranty Administrator, you must pay for the warranty service and submit your original repair invoice (or legible copy) and subsequent warranty repair invoice (or legible copy) to the Administrator for review, within 90 days of the date of repair. If your vehicle is inoperable, and you are further than 25 miles from the original facility, you may be eligible for certain towing benefits, to a maximum of $75. You may also be eligible for Rental Car Coverage if your vehicle cannot be repaired the same day due to circumstances beyond your control. The maximum benefit would be for 2 days at a maximum of $40 per day, $80 total, as determined by the Warranty Administrator. You could also be eligible for Hotel Stay Coverage of 1 night at a maximum of $80 total.
The Independent Repair Facility warrants that the above repairs and services performed at their location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months or 12,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair invoice. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, the Independent Repair Facility has the option to perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or refund the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds. A buyer of covered products or services has the right to have warranty service performed during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the vehicle has been out of the buyer’s hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed. The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the warranty administrator of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed. If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been fixed, the buyer may return his vehicle for a replacement of parts, if applicable, or a refund, in either case subject to deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under any law.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or “tampering with” (by other than the Facility or Facility employees). The Facilities employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained within this warranty. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
REPAIRS AND SERVICES EXCLUDED FROM
THE LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or service(s) except as listed in the section, “What is Covered by the Limited Warranty,” even though the Facility may offer other services. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED ARE ANY ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, CLUTCH, OR DIFFERENTIAL REPAIRS, ASSOCIATED GASKETS AND SEALS, OR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT OF THE SAME. ALSO EXCLUDED ARE AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING, GLASS REPAIRS, TIRES, AND — USED PARTS. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ARE EXCLUDED.
National Limited Warranty on REPAIRS WE PROVIDE
To obtain warranty service on a repair:
1. Call ANYWHERECARE at 1-855-646-1423 for approval and/ or referral to a participating repair facility.
2. The repair facility will contact ANYWHERECARE Warranty Administrator for authorization to perform the service.
3. Once authorized, your warranty repair will be performed by the approved repair facility.
HOW TO CONTACT THE ANYWHERECARE WARRANTY
Warranty Program Administrator
P.O. Box 33535 Denver, CO. 80233
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
To obtain roadside assistance:
1. If you are in need of assistance call ANYWHERECARE® Roadside Assistance at 1-855-646-1423 to be connected to the nationwide service provider.
2. Pay directly for the requested service.
3. Stay with your vehicle until the service provider arrives.
4. Submit your claim within sixty (60) days of service to be reimbursed up to $75.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Benefit
Your Roadside Assistance Benefit is provided to you for free by the automotive service facility that performed the service to your vehicle and is identified on your invoice. Your Roadside Assistance Benefit begins on the date identified on your original invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific customer and vehicle identified on the original invoice. You must purchase a minimum of $25 of services to be eligible for service – these services and dollar amounts must be listed on your invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada. If you are in need of roadside assistance, you must call ANYWHERECARE Roadside Assistance at 1-855-646-1423 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay directly for the requested service. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75 per occurrence.
The eligible services provided through the Roadside Assistance program are described below:
• Towing – Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
• Lock-Out Service – Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
• Flat Tire Changing Assistance – Assistance will be provided for the installation of your spare tire.
• Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
• Jump-Start – The service provider will jump-start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged.
The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program. You must call ANYWHERECARE Roadside Assistance at 855-646-1423 to arrange for Roadside Assistance service. Pay directly for the requested service.
Then submit your claim within sixty (60) days of service to be reimbursed up to $75. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed. To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the date of service:
• A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating repair center and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
• Your complete name, address and telephone number.
• A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name, address and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific customer and vehicle receiving the service.
Submit the above documentation to:
ANYWHERECARE Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233